Saturday, 30 April 2016

GREY AFFAIR


Hello everyone! Hope you're all enjoying the weekend with some beautiful sunshine. To end the month I went into town with my girls for lunch and a quick chat up. I don't usually dress to kill when meeting up with  my girls, I just find simple casual outfits which are comfortable to wear. Grey did it for me today! 








So like I said earlier I went out with my girls for lunch and after that we thought of taking a few pictures for the blog to end the month of April. I don't usually take pictures in town and today was a big challenge for me!! You don't realise how much attention you can get from people! I was very nervous but thankfully I got a few good pics with the help of my encouraging friends! 

What style would you like to see next?

Jeans/H&M Bodysuit/New Look Blazer/H&M Heels/Zara 

Chileshe xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I will find you and make them outfit mine girl u killing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool you're not allowed in my house! Thanks baby girl x

      Delete
  2. Girl you're looking stunning... The grey matches your radiant complexion and brings out your figure.Hopefully Mr Grey doesn't make you one of his victims lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!! You just brought a smile to my face! Thanks for the compliment and support :)

      Delete
  3. The blazer and colour scheme is definitely up my alley.Love the look. keep them coming x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks boo! Yep I definitely love the blazer more lol x

      Delete

© She-Razmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig