Thursday, 12 May 2016

10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME



Today's post isn't specifically related to fashion. I wanted to drop down 10 things you should know about me. It is important to know one another.

1. I Believe in God & I believe in Miracles
God has saved my life so many times and yet I fail him sometimes. I have tested and he has reviled himself to me. 

2. I am talkative.. When I talk too much I start to get confused with myself and my head hurts a bit lol 


3. I find time for myself everyday and I also take some time daily for self-reflection.

4. I love to laugh & make others laugh. Laughter is the best medicine anyone could ever ask for. It protects protects my heart. You should try laughing more 






5. If I ever said I loved/cared about something/someone, that’s because I really do. 

6. I am a person who keeps her word if at all possible! Let's just say I am persistent and motivated! I'm always making positive changes in my life.

7. I like to make comments about random conversations I hear on the bus/train/everywhere. 😁

8. I love food! I am always nibbling on something. If you want to be my friend you should love food! 




9. I am very impatient at times! I always want things done there and then. 

10. I don't easily give up because I know something good is around the next corner

So there you go! 10 things you probably should know about me. Hope you enjoyed reading. 


Outfit details 
Skirt/H&M Top/H&M Heels/New Look Handbag/Beverly Hills Polo Club


SHARE:

12 comments

  1. U look gorgeous...n things we need to know about you. you need to stress the food part, its very important lol...i wonder where the food goes. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! You should be the first to know where it goes lol thanks babes

      Delete
  2. Great sharing dear....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing ootd :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete

© SheRazma-Taz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig