Thursday, 5 May 2016

NEON GREEN



It's starting to feel a lot like Spring after the rains and snow last week! Firstly I would like to say a big  THANK YOU to everyone that have been giving me feedback and requesting to see more of my style!! I appreciate you ALL! Your support means a lot to me. 

So today it felt like a perfect day to wear a neon colour! I've been wanting to wear this outfit for a while now and I'm happy it's on the blog!









During spring/summer I'm one of those that like to show a bit of flesh! Lol I tried this dress on two different heels and wore it differently twice today but this look did it for me plus the heels gave the dress and me life! I'm always told that I look kid when I wear short dresses but hey who wouldn't want to stay young forever?! So what do you guys think of this look? 

By the way apologies the cars in the background lol I just couldn't find a better place with less people today. The sun was out and you know what that means! Everyone was out and there's nothing worse striking a good pose with someone in the background lol oh well! 

Outfit details

Dress/ASOS Heels/River Island Jewellery/New Look

Chileshe xx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Keep it up sexy
    Am proud of you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you boo boo!! Thanks for the support!

      Delete
  2. Perfect outit for summer.can't wait for more summer outfit inspiration posts from you.

    Tanaka

    www.t-anaka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you doll! I have a lot to share actually so wait on it lol

      Delete
  3. Shoe game on fleek!
    Please follow my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.com
    Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

© SheRazma-Taz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig