Tuesday, 10 May 2016

WIDE LEGS TRIBAL PRINT PANTS


Hey guys ! I did promise to show you the look i wore for the BBQ! Well it up now and I hope I didn't keep you waiting for long. BBQ's are fun and I hope to attend or have more during the summer. 










I tried out the wide leg trousers last weekend and they were not so bad at all! The only problem I had with them was that they were too long for me (short girl problem). I wore them with pumps but if I had worn heels it would have been fine but I wanted be comfortable! I am becoming a fan of wide leg clothing, there's something catchy about them and I hope to share a few more looks in wide leg pants.

What do you guys think of this look?

Outfit Details
Trousers/ Glamorous Top/New Look

Chileshe xx



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love those pants...looks really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with all things wide legged and I am also super short. Looks wonderful on you by the way.

    Thatsjusttutu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I think height doesn't matter anymore lol lets just go for what we love x

      Delete
  3. Those trousers looks great on you!

    Jazzria x
    jazzria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© SheRazma-Taz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig