Friday, 3 June 2016

A HINT OF MY SUMMER CLOSET


We are 17 days away from SUMMER. I have cleared out my wardrobe, packed all my winter clothes and brought out my summer wear as it is starting to get warm over here! Then again Manchester weather is very unpredictable!! Oh well. 

I love summer and I can not wait to share some outfits with you lot. 







Today I thought I should give you a hint to what my summer closet looks like. I love crop top, off shoulder looks and midi pencil skirts! You will be seeing a lot of that on my blog so if you are a fun of wearing midi pencil skirts stay tuned! 

Outfit Details 
Pencil Skirt/ New Look, Off Shoulder Crop Top/ Miss Selfridge, Heels/ New Look

Chileshe xx
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. That skirt looks amazing, cool look :D

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! I've had it for 4 years and it only comes out of my wardrobe during summer x

      Delete
  2. Love your top!
    I'm obsessed with everything off shoulder at the moment! :)

    http://www.runwayribbons.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl! That makes the two of us. Thanks Hun xx

      Delete
  3. Loving everything off the shoulder at the moment, it just looks so good!

    Tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous outfit and location!!
    Toula Rose xoxo

    www.toularose.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely combination. You look stunning.

    www.rshanphonsi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are so pretty. Did you take your pictures in the UK?
    www.cozyzen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing !

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely outfit. Fab skirt.

    http://inez-mysnallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit, I love everything from the hair, outfit to the shoes! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Esther, have a great week too xx

      Delete
  10. i love your skirt !! so pretty

    http://www.carolinapinglo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are absolutely gorgeous and this skirt is perfect on you! Have a great weekend!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Tamara, I'll definitely be checking it out xx

      Delete

© She-Razmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig