Monday, 13 June 2016

DONE WITH FIRST YEAR OF UNIVERSITY



Almost every successful person begins with two beliefs: the future can be better than the present and I have the power to make it so. 



So I am finally done with first year of university and I am ready to go on holiday! 

I am so glad that I have enjoyed my first year and loved everything about it! I have come to realise that not everyone who goes to university enjoys their chosen course and this why it is important to do something that you really love doing!

I will be going into second year in September'16 and I can't express enough how much I am ready to go back to university because I just want to get over and done with it! I feel I am ready for the social work world! I am ready for my career. 

Before going to university I had this idea of how I wanted to dress and look when I attend my lectures and today I am showing you an outfit that I would normally wear for university, interviews and placements. 






I usually like to wear smart pants and I'm a fan of blouses. I wouldn't often wear high heels to university/placement but I would wear low heels or pumps. You can never go wrong with a smart/casual but elegant look. 

Photo Credit: @kwxme

Thanks for taking your time and viewing my blog.

Outfit Details
Blouse/ H&M, Pants/H&M, Handbag/Kurt Geiger, Watch/Geneva, Heels/BooHoo, Necklace/New Look

Chileshe xx

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Hi Chileshe! Congrats on completing your first year. Good luck with the rest :)
    x Mirabelle
    pix-elatedpassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love it! xx
    http://theoceansdock.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning in that outfit! Nice bag
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing first year, you will be slaying at ur interviews love the outfit x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! Honestly I can't wait to get that career! x

      Delete
  5. I'm in love with this look, you got a new follower! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly have! Thanks for taking your time and looking through my blog! xx

      Delete
  6. Congrats. on finishing university

    http://www.sincerelymissj.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So classy, I defo think how you look makes a huge impression on progress xoxo keep it up xoxo
    www.lovekept.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! You are totally right. Xox

      Delete

© SheRazma-Taz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig