Wednesday, 15 June 2016

KHAKI ON BLACK

Casual Look Suitable For Day and Night 



Jeans- New Look, Top- New Look, Waistcoat- New Look, Shoes- ASOS, Bag- BHPC

I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far! Today I thought of sharing an outfit I wore for my friends birthday BBQ which took place last weekend. 

I was also meeting a friend for cocktails after the BBQ so I wanted to wear something that would suit both occasions because I didn't want to have a change of outfit.

Black is a colour that is often worn at night, so I thought I would mix it up with a bit of khaki to go with the day. 




While I was at the BBQ, it was a great opportunity for me to have a few picture taken. I really wanted to share this simple look with you all. 

We often stress about what to wear when we have occasions coming up. I certenly do but I have learnt it's all about having patience to look through your wardrobe and you will find something. You shouldn't dress to impress others but rather be creative and embrace your own unique style. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Chileshe xx


SHARE:

53 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Black & Khaki is definitely a winning combination. Xx
    www.tashpantz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babes! I definitely love this combo myself xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfit, very chic and ladylike. Dying over that hair.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, I know I love this hear too! My fav xx

      Delete
  3. Love the cut out detail of the top . You keep slaying it with every single look.


    Maggie x
    www.t-anaka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous waistcoat!
    Please follow my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.com
    Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous waistcoat!
    Please follow my new fashion inspiration blog: tfmbe.blogspot.com
    Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Benedicte! I will check it out xx

      Delete
  6. you look fabulous!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sybil. Have a great day food x

      Delete
  7. Great combo! I love this outfit!

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So chic and stylish! love your outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so pretty! cute outfit :D

    Have a great day <3
    xoSE
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sasha! Have a great day too xx

      Delete
  10. Such a lovely outfit! You're so pretty xx

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. CHIC!

    xxAmanda
    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of my favourite colour combinations because it works with any piece in these colours.

    Megan
    Denton & Lou 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan, I'm starting to love Khaki xx

      Delete
  13. Love your style, you look gorgeous, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That look suits you absolutely amazing! :) Love the khaki vest and the peeptoe sandals! <3
    XO
    Elena
    _____________________________
    http://saintjeans.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful look, so modern!

    xo,
    Priceless Ambition

    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely great look! Elegant and stylish!

    http://julianacheva.blogspot.bg/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! Great post babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  19. amazing look !

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simple and gorgeous!! xoxo
    www.lovekept.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Such a stunning look! I love the heels!

    Adi xx
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete

© She-Razmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig