Thursday, 3 November 2016

4 TIPS ON HOW TO BE A PRAYER WARRIOR




Praying can sometimes be the most difficult thing to do. If you were to say that praying is easy, then please do let me know how you do it. However today I will be sharing a few tips on how my soul has been quickened lately and will support each tip with a scripture. 

So the first thing is...

1. FIND A SECRET PLACE 

Finding a spot in your home where you can go and meet with God every day to devote yourself to reading God’s Word and praying. It helps you focus on your prayers and you should remember to keep that place Holy as it is a place of devotion. You can place your Bible there, your journals and anything else you need during your quite time, It could be pens, highlighters, etc. Make that room your place of war. 

Why should we have a secret place?

Matthew 6:6
“But when you pray, go away by yourself, shut the door behind you, and pray to your Father in private. Then your Father, who sees everything, will reward you.” 

2. PRAY

I am at a stage in my life where I honestly feel the prompting of God to get deeper into his Word and to pray more which was sorely lacking in my life. It was while since I did my 4am or 5am prayers until a friend encouraged to get back on my feet. 

Sometimes I was mad at the person for waking me up so early for prayers and won't even say "good morning" lol but I later realised that not saying good morning helped me focus on my prayers, I remembered that it’s all about his glory and the advancement of his kingdom. 

The more I am consistent with my prayer, I can easily say life is good.  For the past few months I have had a peaceful happy life where I am close to saying I do not have problems in my life. 
"I ain't worried about nothing"

 Let it be health, education, finance, relationships. You name it. I believe that through my prayer God giving me the desires of my heart.

Mark 11:24 
“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”


3. READ YOUR BIBLE

There is a difference between knowing about God and personally knowing God. Everyone knows about God, which is why you are without excuse if you reject Him, but only a few that personally know and seek Him.

There are so many questions we can ask and  God will answer them through scriptures and that's why when we read the bible it will teach us, rebuke us, correct  us, and instruct us in righteousness. For It is written in Matthew 4:4 
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.”


4. BIBLE STUDY GROUPS 


Sometimes going to church every Sunday or for mid week service is not enough. We have to pray and fellowship with other believers, be part of a group where you are constantly sharing the word of God. 

God made us all different and I find myself learning more about the gospel through such groups, to have corporate prayers that will open up your heart to the needs of others. 

It bring encouragement, repentance, edification, joy, and the feeling of love among believers and it also shows togetherness submitting to the will of God. 

Matthew 18:20
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” 

Have you guys watched War Room? If you haven't yet please do watch it! You can watch it on Amazon Prime or you can simply get yourself a copy here

I hope you enjoyed reading.

Thank you for stopping by and stay blessed.

Chileshe..xx




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Amen! I loved this post, it's so important to pray and people don't realise that most problems we face can be conquered in prayer. Having that quiet time with God in the morning sets you up for the whole day. I pray that God will keep using you in Jesus name! X

    http://you4ria.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jojo! Indeed prayer is the key to all things. Stay blessed Hun X

      Delete
  2. Honestly, I can't even remember the last time I proper prayed or read the bible for a good half an hour or so . This has reminded of the importance of taking time to talk to God , share with him about my day , not all the time asking for this and that . Thanks for the encouragement.

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for stopping by Kezeli! Prayer is so important but we tend to take it for granted. I'm glad that you are encouraged. X

      Delete

© She-Razmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig