Sunday, 6 November 2016

CHIC STYLE | CAMOUFLAGE









Photos By Lydia Maycock 

Jacket/SimilarTop/H&M , Jeans/ASOS,  Shoes/Public Desire

Hi guys. Hope everyone had a great weekend. I definitely did, I was working with the lovely Lydia yesterday and I am so delighted to share this comfy jacket with you. I remember the days I was never allowed to wear anything camouflage in my motherland Zambia. If you were seen or caught wearing it, you'd get beaten up or stripped naked because it was never allowed for people to wear camouflage apart from Army women and men. 

Today I'm in a country that is free and I can wear my camouflage! It has been on my mind to get myself one for months. I actually had a camo jacket in my ASOS basket going at £39.99 but I don't know what was stopping me from buying it. So one day I was walking past TK Maxx after uni and I saw this camo jacket going for £12.99. BARGAIN!! People might relate to this but every time I go into TK Maxx I end up buying something, things are just affordable in there. 

I will definitely be wearing the jacket loads with different pieces. For this look I decided to pair it with a grey crop top and ripped black jeans and finally, these ankle boots which are extra comfortable, I could walk in them all day. 


I hope you liked this look.

Have a blessed week.

Chileshe.xx




SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Good things come to those who wait, you making me proud❤️️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's true Hun, thank you for the continuous support x

      Delete
  2. Great memories. God has been good to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cadets would have beaten you up blue black lol. That jacket is ace, I love it.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swear down lol these people were cheeky! Thanks hun x

      Delete

© She-Razmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig