Monday, 19 June 2017

AFRICAN PRINT | ANKARA DRESS


Hey guys, today I thought I should bring something different, something I haven't shared with you guys. It's funny to think that I have a lot of African print clothings yet I did not share them with you. That's naughty of me! 

African print is one of the ongoing trends at the moment, to be fair it has always been an eye catchy trend. When I was little I had lots and lots of African wear but I was never a fun of it because I saw them as the typical traditional wear and I only wore them on special occasions. 

Photo Credit: Davina
Dress - Tailored in Ghana| Chocker - Primark |Heels - New Look Bag - H&M | Bracelet - New Look

I opted to style my dress with black heels and a black cross bag. I didn't want to add much to it as it is already detailed enough with the patterns and the ruffle sleeves. This dress has been in my wardrobe for a year now and I am glad to say that it still fits me perfectly. 

It was designed and tailored in Ghana. It is actually part of my choir uniforms and that's why it was tailored in Ghana. I must say, I will be sharing more of African print because it is one of the things I enjoy wearing during summer. I hope you like this lovely piece. 

Have a blessed week and thanks for stopping by. X


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. oh darling this look is fab! the African print is gorgeous, love how you styled it too.

    lippie x
    http://lippie143.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking amazing girl, you know how I feel when it comes to African attires❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks boo boo! I know how much you love them! ❤️

      Delete
  3. I love your dress..You look amazing

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress! African prints on clothes are always so beautiful!
    Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Yes definitely.... Thanks Hun :) xx

      Delete

© SheRazmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig