Friday, 11 August 2017

BLOGGERS COLLABO: HOW TO SLAY AN AFRICAN PRINT MIDI SKIRT



Happy Friday guys, 
I bring you another collaboration with lovely Manchester bloggers. As most of you would know by now, we had a meet up 2 weeks ago and got the chance to model in the M.A.DKollection outfits, a female collection based in the UK. All outfits are handmade by Ify a Nigerian designer, she works well with a mix of different fabrics and she is indeed a lover of bright colours. 

Images by: Cobbyshots & Chrometec

We all picked 2 outfits for the collabo, the first look was girls in the city and it can be found here and bought here. The second look we were asked to style a maxi/midi skirt and I opted for the winie midi skirt and kept it simple with a white top and white heels. Funny thing, I was going to pick the flare maxi skirt that Annie-Marie was wearing but I didn't know if it would suit me! In my favour she was of my height and she rocked it. So next time I will not underestimate myself. Steph wore the jade midi skirt and Ify our designer wore the Jola midi skirt. If you missed our recent collabo you can still catch up here.
Outfit details
Midi Skirt: Etsy
Heels: ASOS
Off shoulder top: ASOS
Thanks for stopping by.
Chileshe..xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© SheRazmataz. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig